Welcome to AID Upstate! Below you will find employment opportunities at our AID Upstate Locations. If you have any general questions regarding employment, please contact us here.
Organization: AID Upstate
Job Title: Medical Case Manager
Exempt Status: Salary Non-exempt
Setting: Community Based Organization 501(c)3 non-profit
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Human Services field, or
- ≥2+ years social work/counseling/health care experience
- Basic knowledge of HIV/AIDS preferred
- Previous experience in patient care or other medical fields
- Empathetic character
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
All candidates for employment will have:
Reports to: Director of Medical Services
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining privacy of all clients’ Protected Health Information (PHI) in accordance with HIPAA Privacy Act
- Providing complete psycho-social assessment of HIV+ persons
- Conducting program eligibility and benefits assessment
- Assisting clients in prioritizing goals, develop a client-centered plan, and conduct follow-up of plan progress
- Making referrals to and monitor specialty and primary medical care compliance and treatment adherence
- Referring clients to community programs and help coordinate and maintain benefits
- Providing financial assistance for medical care, medication, and housing as the payer of last resort
- Providing HIV/AIDS education, treatment adherence counseling, risk reduction and transmission education
- Documenting all encounters and services in a timely manner
Specific required activities for Medical Case Management are outlined in the current SC DHEC Ryan White Medical Case Management Standards.
If you wish to submit a cover letter and resume, please email Chris Thomas at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in employment with AID Upstate. Please check back with us for future employment opportunities that are posted here as they become available. Until then, we wish you the best of luck with your employment search.
Please follow the AID Upstate LinkedIn Account.